These are our Terms & Conditions for use of the Site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
Use of this site
1. Alpine Gables Pty Ltd is the owner and operator of this Site.
2. Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which are subject to change at Alpine Gables sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
3. You may only use the Web Site if you are at least 18 years of age and can enter into binding contracts (our site is not available for use by minors). You may only use the Web Site to make legitimate reservations or purchases. You may not use the Web Site: to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand; to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We may, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of the Web Site.
4. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to Alpine Gables Pty Ltd or its merchants, licensors, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property.
5. Copyright in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by Alpine Gables Pty Ltd. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 Cth and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
• adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
• commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website; without our written permission or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
6. The Alpine Gables, the logos of the Alpine Gables are the property of Alpine Gables Pty Ltd or its related bodies corporate. Other trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any logo, trademark displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the ™ or ® symbol is a trade mark that may belong to Alpine Gables Pty Ltd or to third parties.
If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
• in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
• in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
• in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
• in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this website).
Liability & Indemnity
7. Alpine Gables Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Site. The content is provided to you "as is" and on an "as available" basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content on the Site may be changed at Alpine Gables Pty Ltd sole discretion and without notice.
8. Alpine Gables Pty Ltd will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
9. Alpine Gables Pty Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that eTourism or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
10. To the extent permitted by law, all other representations, conditions or warranties, whether based in statute, common law or otherwise are excluded. Liability of Alpine Gables Pty Ltd , for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at Alpine Gables Pty Ltd discretion, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again.
11. You indemnify Alpine Gables Pty Ltd and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site.
Third Party Content & Links
12. This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right for you to use that content.
13. This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Alpine Gables Pty Ltd and in relation to which Alpine Gables Pty Ltd has no control or interest.
The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between Alpine Gables Pty Ltd and that third party or any endorsement by Alpine Gables Pty Ltd of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site.
14. These Terms & Condition shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Australia.
15. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
16. Inventory is supplied by the accommodation provider and as such we accept no responsibility or liability for the unavailability of any accommodation.
17. From prices based on the lowest available rate for this Property per Room type or Package type. Aspire Apartments & Resorts Pty Ltd calculates a from price for each hotel, which is based on the rates of available rooms obtained from our booking partners. In addition, from hotel prices are updated. Since these from prices are estimates, please check final price when booking.
18. The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Alpine Gables Pty Ltd may make changes or improvements at any time. The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Alpine Gables Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties or merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose. Alpine Gables Pty Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Alpine Gables Pty Ltd does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not Alpine Gables Pty Ltd) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. The above exclusion may not apply to you, to the extent that applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties.
Furthermore, Alpine Gables Pty Ltd makes no guarantees for availability of prices advertised on the Site. Listed prices may require a stay of a particular length or have blackout dates, qualifications or restrictions.
Last Updated: 1 March 2016